The 12G-CROSS is a small, low power portable converter encased in a solid heavy duty aluminium case and does not contain a noisy fan. Allowing it to be used in almost any environment.
The new 12G-CROSS allows either of the HDMI or SDI outputs to be simultaneously sourced from either the HDMI or SDI input or the new 4K scaling engine. The 4K scaling engine can be driven by either the SDI or HDMI input, supports horizontal and/or vertical flipping and can be locked to either the SDI, HDMI or Genlock input.
Decimator Design's new 4K scaling engine can scale and/or frame rate convert between any of the following 57 formats:
• (3840 or 4096) x 2160p50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 12G-SDI
• (3840 or 4096) x 2160p30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or 6G-SDI
• (1920 or 2048) x 1080p50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 3G-SDI levels A or B
• 1920 x 1080i60/59.94/50 via HDMI or HD-SDI
• (1920 or 2048) x 1080p30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or HD-SDI
• (1920 or 2048) x 1080psf30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HD-SDI
• 1280 x 720p60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 via HDMI or HD-SDI
• 1280 x 720p24/23.98 via HD-SDI
• 720 x 480p59.94 or 720 x 576p50 via HDMI
• 720 x 480i59.94 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL) via HDMI or SD-SDI
That is an amazing 3249 possible format conversions!
The 12G-CROSS also supports 3G-SDI level A and B, allowing for conversion between both.
The 12G-CROSS is a truly portable product that incorporates an easy-to-use LCD screen and button control system. This gives easy access to the outstanding features without using complicated LED/button controls, dip switches, or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting.
The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.