OPTIMIZE your video collaboration and webcast with two cameras. Works with Skype®, Zoom®, Webex®, GoToMeeting®, Hangouts®, etc. Reduces hardware complexity and connections to your computer.
- Mixer feature : Hardware mixer into a single USB 3.0 interface.
- Control interface : LAN, RS-232, USB
- Local and remote keypad.
- HDMI, DVI, VGA or CVBS video input connectors.
- Line level stereo audio support.
- Digital Fluid technology: Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any host.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions.
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same host.
- Compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux.
You can use the Mixer feature of the SHARE 2 to embed your two video sources into one single stream. This feature can be an important asset for you if your application only supports one video interface, like Skype®, Zoom®, Webex®, GoToMeeting® and all video conferencing applications.
The device can be controlled by an application on the host side using our USB HID interface or with RS-232. You can also use the keypad on top of the device to control it manually.
Here are the different Mixer configurations.
The device may be controlled by INOGENI's APP or via an included API so you can design your own. You can read the sources status, presence, format, modify the EDID, update the firmware, etc. and ask for custom functionalities.
Here is the interface of our INOGENI SHARE2 Control App.
The device has its own application in order to control the Mixer configuration using the USB HID interface or the serial connection at the back of the device with the use of an IP accessory. You can also monitor the firmware versions installed on the device and the status of the Camera and Content inputs. You can update your device to the latest firmware using the Update menu. The C++ source code of this application is available on demand. Visit the Software Update page under the INOGENI SHARE 2 section for more details.